An Australian Citizenship allows one to apply for an Australian passport, and freely re-enter Australia, amongst many other benefits.
Healy Daloia offers an end-to-end service for Australian Citizenship applications.
There are multiple ways to seek an Australian Citizenship. Australian Citizenship by conferral is the most common amongst migrants.
The main requirements to be met when it comes to Australian Citizenship by conferral are listed below:
- Have a permanent resident status for at least one year prior to application.
- Have lived continuously and legally in Australia for the last four years.
- Have not been absent from Australia for more than three months in the last 12 months prior to the application.
- Have not been absent from Australia for more than 12 months in the last four years.
- Meets the ‘good character’ (enduring moral qualities of a person) requirement.